2,5 km Aprox
Highest wall/ Nº of walls
25m / 9 walls
Using promo code: Web22
Duration: 4-5h Aprox.
Total Distance: 2,5 km Aprox.
Technical Level: Intermediate.
Physical Effort: Low.
Highest wall/ Nº of walls: 25m / 9 Walls
This canyon is located in the municipality of Candelaria. Once the descent begins, you’ll start to see the different rocks formations and different layers of lava due to ancient eruptions on the island
You’ll have a very good panoramic view of the Güímar valley and the Candelaria coast and which together with its peculiar walls and the espectacular overhang of 25 meters high, will make this canyon a fantastic adventure!.
This canyon is located in the municipality of Candelaria. Once the descent begins, we’ll start to see the different, rocks formations, layers of lava due to ancient eruptions on the island.
We will have a very good panoramic view of the Güímar valley and the Candelaria coast and which together with its peculiar walls and the espectacular overhang of 25 meters high, will make of this canyon a great adventure to live !.
Price and method of Payment
- Special 25% Discount for online bookings: 90€ 67,50€ per person.
- 35% Discount Canary Residents 90€ 58,50€ per person.
Method of Payment:
- Complete the form that you will find on this page with the date you want to do the activity,number of people, complete your personal data, email and contact telephone number.
- Make the payment in the way that best suits you.
- Once the payment is made, a window will appear confirming that the payment was successful.
Meeting point: Parking Mc Donald Caletillas “Candelaria”
Once you meet with the guide at the meeting point ,the Guide will provide you with the specific canyon equipment that you will use during the descent and will give you a short briefing of the activity talking about the technical instructions for progression and safety regulations.
The approach to this canyon begins with a comfortable journey of about 20 minutes that crosses some old abandoned cultivation terraces. The start of the descent begins with a first rappel of about 10 meters. From here you can observe the panoramic landscape of the Güimar Valley and the Socorro Mountain.
During the tour you will find a succession of walls somewhat together between them that will let you marvel at their beauty, especially in our favourite 25-meter high overhang composed of ochre and reddish colours composed of layers of jable that will take all your attention of the activity !.
After finishing the 9 rappels you’ll reach the TF-28 road and with it, the end of this incredible adventure !.
What includes ?
- Mountain Guide
- Individual and specific canyoning equipment.
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurance.
- Collective first-aid kit.
- All technical and safety equipment.
- Photographic report and videos.
What to bring with you?
- Hiking boots or sports shoes with a good sole.
- Personal medicine (if required).
- Comfortable mountain clothing according to the weather (Light warm garment, hat, raincoat …).
- Backpack with chest or waist support. (Optional)
- Food like (energy bars, fruit, nuts, sandwich).
- Minimum water 1L per person.
Conditions / Cancellations and Changes
- The activity could be suspended due to adverse weather events.
- The use of a mask will be mandatory at times when we can´t respect the minimum distance.
- Although we love animals 🙁 we do not accept pets due to certain risks that this could entail.
- No previous experience is necessary, but it is recommended to be in good physical condition.
- Activity not recommended for children under 16 years of age.
- The activity is carried out in the heights, so it is essential not to suffer from vertigo.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- Outdoor activities Tenerife reserves the right of admission to all organised activities.
- Outdoor activities Tenerife RESERVES the right to cancel the activity if the clients show clear symptoms of being under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances without the right to any refund.
- Any decision made by the guide during the activity, in relation to his safety, will have to be respected by the client, otherwise, the guide may cancel the activity, without the right to reimbursement of the amount.
- In case we have bad weather we will call you as soon as possible to notify and try to avoid your travel to the agreed place. In this case, the option to set a new date for the activity or the total refund of the amount will be given.
Cancellations and Changes
- With notice of more than 24 hours in advance, the change or cancellation will not entail any cost and 100% of the reservation will be returned. In this case, the total payment received will be reimbursed, within an approximate period of 3 to 15 calendar days.
- In case you want to change the date, only a maximum of two changes will be accepted for a period of two months from when the reservation was made.
- Failure to show up at the agreed place, date and time will lead to the loss of the total amount of the activity and this will be used for the management and labor expenses of the guide.